FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI TINGKAT KEPERCAYAAN NASABAH UNTUK MENABUNG DI KSPPS BMT AMANAH USAHA MULIA (AULIA) MAGELANG
This study aims to analyze the influence of the company's reputation variables, service excellence and sharia marketing on the level of trust of members in the Mulia Amanah Usaha BMT (Aulia) KSPPS. . This research is a field research with a quantitative approach. The population of this study involved members of KSPPS BMT Amanah Usaha Mulia (Aulia). The sample in this study amounted to 96 people. Data collection in this study uses questionnaire, observation and documentation methods. The dependent variable (Y) of this study is member trust, while independent vaeiabel (X) includes: company reputation (X1), service excellence (X2), and sharia marketingt (X3). Data analysis in this study uses product moment and multiple linear correlation using the help of SPSS For Windows Version 22.0 computer program. The results of this study indicate that the dependent variable (Y) members' trust can be influenced by the company's reputation (X1), service excellence (X2), and sharia marketing (X3). The most dominating influence on the level of member trust is verifiable service excellence with a regression value of 2.933, followed by sharia marketing variables with a regression value of 2.263 and a company reputation with a regression value of 2.185. As for the results of the coefficient of determination with a value of 0.207, this figure shows the effective contribution of the company's reputation, service excellence, and sharia marketing to the level of trust of members in KSPPS BMT Amanah Usaha Mulia (Aulia) by 20.7% or it can be said that 20.7% The level of KSPPS Member Trust BMT Amanah Usaha Mulia (Aulia) is influenced by the Company's Reputation, Service Excellence, and Sharia Marketing. The remaining 79.3% (100% - 20.7%) is influenced by other factors not included in this study.