1. Edukasi receives a script dissemination of scientific research results conducted by the academicians both from internal and external who have not been published in other journals.
2. The substance of the article can be the result of research, critical and comprehensive scientific study which are relevant and current issues covered by the journal.
3. Manuscript typed on A4 paper with margin: upper 3 cm, left 3 cm, right 3 cm, and bottom 3 cm. The script is typed with the spacing of 1.15 spaces with a maximum length of 20 pages with one columns formats. The contents of the article are written in Times New Roman 12 pt.
4. Indonesian article titles are written with specific and effective no more than 18 words while the title in English is not more than 10 words. The title of the article should be informative, specific, concise, and contain keywords that describe the contents of the manuscript in its entirety. The title of the article is written in Times New Roman 14 pt and Bold.
5. The name of authors is written inTimes New Roman 12 pt, space 1 and Bold without the title and should not be abbreviated. If the author is more than one, then listed in descending order and contains the origin of the agency and e-mail address.
6. Name of agency and email address wrote sequence starting from the first author with Times New Roman 12 letter and space 1.
7. Abstracts are written in English (if any) and Indonesian. Abstract consists of 1 paragraph maximum 200 words and written with Times New Roman 12 pt. The abstract is not in the form of a summary consisting of several paragraphs but consists of only 1 paragraph that clearly, whole and complete describes the essence of the whole content of the writing covering the background (main issues), research objectives, methods, and results.
8. Keywords consist of a maximum of 5 words, separated by commas for both English and Indonesian.
9. The sub-titles are written in capital letters (Times New Roman 12 pt bold) and without any numbering format
10. Introduction: contains background research issues and objectives, literature review relevant to the problem under study (15-20% of the total length of the article)
11. Research Methods: contains expositions in the form of paragraphs containing time and place of research, design, materials/research subjects, procedures/techniques of data collection, instruments, and data analysis techniques (10-15% of total article length)
12. Results and Discussion: contains the results of the analysis which is the answer to the problem of research.
13. Conclusions, suggestions, and recommendations: presented in paragraph form on the research findings.
14. The Quote using body note or endnote. Don’t use the footnote.
15. The bibliography contains the sources used as references in the study. Referral sources of at least 80% of the literature published in the last 10 years. References used are primary sources of articles that exist in scientific journals or research reports (thesis, dissertation). The bibliography is written alphabetically with Times New Roman 12 font, space 1, special indentation hanging by 0.25" after 12 pt. The rules of writing the bibliography follow the rules of APA (American Psychological Association) as follows: (we recommend to use the reference manager, ie. Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote etc.)
Mitchell, D. R. (2008). What really works in special and inclusive education: using evidence-based teaching strategies. London ; New York: Routledge.
Armstrong, A. C., Armstrong, D., & Spandagou, I. (2010). Inclusive education: international policy and practice. Los Angeles: SAGE.
Rohmah, I. (2017). Classroom Interaction in English Language Class for Students of Economics Education. Arab World English Journal, 8(2), 192–207. https://doi.org/10.24093/awej/vol8no2.14
Caldarella, P., Sabey, C. V., & Griffin, A. A. (2017). The effects of a buddy bench on elementary students solitary behavior during recess. Lnternational Electronic Journal of Elementary Education, 10(1), 27–36.https://doi.org/10.26822/iejee.2017131884
Thesis and Dissertation
Agustina, P. (2010). Upaya Meningkatkan Kemampuan Afektif Siswa Kelas X-1 SMA Negeri 3 Surakarta Melalui Penerapan Strategi Active Knowledge Sharing disertai Modul Hasil Penelitian pada Pokok Bahasan Zigomy-cotina. Skripsi. Tidak Diterbitkan. Universitas Sebelas Maret. Surakarta.
Journal from Website
VandenBos, G., Knapp, S., & Doe, J. (2001). Role of Reference Elements in the Selection of Resources by Psychology Undergraduates [Electronic version]. Journal of Bibliographic Research, 5, 117-123.