Main Article Content
Nightly flower plants are one of the flower plants that are much in demand by the public. However, as time goes by the production of savory flower plants determines which one of the causes is caused by pests and diseases. Introduction of pests and diseases and its control sometimes not all farmers know it. This research develops an expert system that can help farmers diagnose pests and diseases that attack night flowering plants with the Dempster Shafer method. The results of this study are the application of an expert system that uses pests and tuberose flower diseases. This system will issue this edition to the publication of night flower pests and diseases inputted by users. The amount of this trust value is the result of calculations using the Dempster Shafer method. The conclusion in this study is that an expert system using the Dempster Shafer method for approval to release pests and diseases of the nightly flower plants is very helpful in overcoming the problem of improving the quality of the nightly flower production.
- A. F. Aldaour and S. S. Abu-Naser, “An Expert System for Diagnosing Tobacco Diseases Using CLIPS,” Int. J. Acad. Eng. Res., vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 12–18, 2019.
- A. A. Elsharif and S. S. Abu-Naser, “An Expert System for Diagnosing Sugarcane Diseases,” Int. J. Acad. Eng. Res., vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 19–27, 2019.
- F. M. Salman and S. S. Abu-Naser, “Expert System for Castor Diseases and Diagnosis,” Int. J. Eng. Inf. Syst., vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 1–10, 2019.
- S. Kusrini, “Sistem Pakar Teori dan Aplikasi,” Penerbit Andi Yogyakarta, 2006.
- V. Dirgana, “Uji Kombinasi Air Kelapa (Cocos Nucifera L) Dan Rebusan Daun Sirih (Piper Betle) Terhadap Vase Life Bunga Potong Sedap Malam (Polianthes Tuberosa L.) Var. Wonotirto Pada Dataran Tinggi Provinsi Lampung (Sebagai Alternatif Bahan Pengembangan Petunjuk Prakt.” UIN Raden Intan Lampung, 2019.
- G. Malinda, A. Farmadi, and M. Aziz, “Dempster Shafer’s Role In The Expert System In Diagnosing Pet Skin Diseases,” J. Ilmu Komput., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 107–115, 2019.
- A. Aristoteles, K. Adhianto, and R. A. Rico Andrian, “Comparative Analysis of Cow Disease Diagnosis Expert System using Bayesian Network and Dempster-Shafer Method,” Int. J. Adv. Comput. Sci. Appl., vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 227–235, 2019.
- A. Syahrawardi, “Sistem Pakar Diagnosis Hama-Penyakit Pada Tanaman Sedap Malam Menggunakan Metode Naïve Bayes-Certainty Factor Berbasis Android.” Universitas Brawijaya, 2017.
- H. Q. El-Mashharawi and S. S. Abu-Naser, “An Expert System for Sesame Diseases Diagnosis Using CLIPS,” Sci. J. Informatics, 2019.
- M. M. Silva, K. W. Hipel, D. M. Kilgour, and A. P. C. S. Costa, “Strategic analysis of a regulatory conflict using Dempster-Shafer theory and AHP for preference elicitation,” J. Syst. Sci. Syst. Eng., vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 415–433, 2019.
- D. T. Yuwono, A. Fadlil, and S. Sunardi, “Comparative Analysis of Dempster-Shafer Method and Certainty Factor Method On Personality Disorders Expert Systems,” Sci. J. Informatics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 12–22, 2019.
- A. R. Taufani, H. A. Rosyid, and K. Asfani, “Implementasi metode Dempster-Shafer dalam diagnosa penyakit pada tanaman Cabai Merah Keriting,” TEKNO, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 13–25, 2019.