Main Article Content
The Airsoft Group Competition (ARGO) is an airsoft gun championship event held after the airsoft fan group Anarchy99 Magelang. The manual registration system in airsoft competition has many disadvantages, it requires time to search for participant data, it is prone to double participants that are not needed by the competition participants and if there are participants with the same name, it is difficult for one participant to another. The purpose of this study is to obtain a registration information system to facilitate participants and organizers in carrying out the registration process and making reports. With a large number of participants spread throughout Indonesia, this championship requires information systems. The method used in making this information system uses the prototype method. The results obtained from research testing with the Black Box Testing method and conducted on the user, can be concluded related to the system built has met the needs of the procurement of information systems that help the registration process and help the participant data and conduct purchase. Requires a long time in making reports.
- J. D. Smith and J. P. Minda, “Distinguishing prototype-based and exemplar-based processes in dot-pattern category learning.,” J. Exp. Psychol. Learn. Mem. Cogn., vol. 28, no. 4, p. 800, 2002.
- S. Baldwin, E. Fitzpatrick, D. Holland, and C. Montgomery, “Prototyping Information Retrieval Systems with AngryGnu,” J. Recent Adv. Softw. Eng. Comput. Sci., vol. 6,no. 1, 2019.
- R. Pressman and B. Maxim, Engenharia de Software-8a Edição. McGraw Hill Brasil, 2016.
- O. Fajarianto, “Prototype Pelayanan Akademik Terhadap Komplain Mahasiswa Berbasis Mobile,” J. Lentera Ict, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 54–60, 2017.
- M. E. Siregar and D. Anyangsen, “Aplikasi Game Edukasi Belajar Menghafal Huruf dan Angka Berbasis Android dengan Metode Prototype,” J. Inov. Inform., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1–8, 2019.
- R. G. Sabale and A. R. Dani, “Comparative study of prototype model for software engineering with system development life cycle,” IOSR J. Eng., vol. 2, no. 7, pp. 21– 24, 2012.
- P. Webb, S. Bowman, and J. Edwards, “Evaluating the simulation of rapid prototyping,” Softw. Eng. CS J., vol. 5, no. 1, 2019.
- E. Satria and R. Cahyana, “Pengembangan Aplikasi Zakat Berbasis Android Menggunakan Metode Prototype,” J. Algoritm., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 213–219, 2014.
- R. Novianti and R. A. Krisdiawan, “Implementasi Algoritma Floyd Warshall Pada Aplikasi Pengaduan Masyarakat Berbasis Android,” NUANSA Inform., vol. 13, no. 1, 2019.
- R. Watson, “Language as category: using prototype theory to create reference points for the study of multilingual data,” Lang. Cogn., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 125–164, 2019.
- R. Rismayani and S. Y. Hasyrif, “Sistem Informasi Monitoring Penyewaan Scooter Dan Mobil Mainan Elektrik Berbasis Android (Studi Kasus: Ababil Rental Panakukkang Makassar),” Semnasteknomedia Online, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–4, 2016.