Main Article Content
Public transportation is currently starting to experience very rapid development. This development is due to the increasing public demand for safety and comfort on the journey. Presentation of bus ticket availability information at this time is still manual, so potential users must come to the agent to find out the availability of tickets and make ticket reservations so that it is not uncommon if there are users who run out of bus tickets because the user does not get information directly. To facilitate prospective users in booking tickets and searching for bus departure information, an Android-based bus ticket booking application was built. This application was designed using MySQL, Adobe Dreamweaver and Android Studio. The system development method used in this study is the prototyping method. As for the testing method using BlackBox Testing. This method is used to find out if there are performance errors on the system. The purpose of this application is to make it easy for prospective bus users to search for buses and order tickets so they can be done anywhere and anytime without being bound by time and place.
- S. Novitasari, “Sistem Informasi Geogrfis Rental Mobil Berbasis Android Di Kabupaten Lamongan,” J. Mhs. Fak. Tek., vol. 1, no. 1, p. 8, 2017.
- R. Novianti and R. A. Krisdiawan, “Implementasi Algoritma Floyd Warshall Pada Aplikasi Pengaduan Masyarakat Berbasis Android,” NUANSA Inform., vol. 13, no. 1, 2019.
- F. F. Hartono, H. Hendry, and R. Somya, “Aplikasi Reservasi Tiket Bus Pada Handphone Android Menggunakan Web Service (Studi Kasus: PO. Rosalia Indah),” d’CARTESIAN, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 21–32, 2013.
- R. G. Sabale and A. R. Dani, “Comparative study of prototype model for software engineering with system development life cycle,” IOSR J. Eng., vol. 2, no. 7, pp. 21–68 Jurnal Komtika (Komputasi dan Informatika), Vol. 3 No. 2 | Nov 2019 24, 2012.
- M. E. Siregar and D. Anyangsen, “Aplikasi Game Edukasi Belajar Menghafal Huruf dan Angka Berbasis Android dengan Metode Prototype,” J. Inov. Inform., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1–8, 2019.
- E. Satria and R. Cahyana, “Pengembangan Aplikasi Zakat Berbasis Android Menggunakan Metode Prototype,” J. Algoritm., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 213–219, 2014.
- O. Fajarianto, “Prototype Pelayanan Akademik Terhadap Komplain Mahasiswa Berbasis Mobile,” J. Lentera Ict, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 54–60, 2017.
- R. Watson, “Language as category: using prototype theory to create reference points for the study of multilingual data,” Lang. Cogn., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 125–164, 2019.
- R. Conway, M. Koch, and L. Salinas, “Prototyping Software Development Cycle,” Softw. Eng. CS J., vol. 4, no. 1, 2019.