Main Article Content
Mobile devices, especially the Android operating system, are very easy to use to provide information related to work or location precisely and accurately, especially searching for the location of facilities in DKI Jakarta, such as hospitals, fire stations, restaurants, hotels, and other places. But so far the problem is often encountered related to inaccurate information reports where reports take the form of images and text without a real location statement. For this reason, it is necessary to design a mobile application that can provide detailed information about the location of several public facilities in DKI Jakarta using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) method. Applications that are made can provide information that has several features including image information, title, description, location, and weather.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- M. Natsir, “Aplikasi Sistem Informasi Pariwisata Tourism Pada Dki Jakarta Berbasis Android,” Petir, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 18–26, 2019, doi: 10.33322/petir.v12i1.420.
- H. N. Lengkong, A. A. E. Sinsuw, and A. S. M. Lumenta, “Perancangan Penunjuk Rute Pada Kendaraan Pribadi Menggunakan Aplikasi Mobile Gis Berbasis Android Yang Terintegrasi Pada Google Maps,” E-Journal Tek. Elektro Dan Komput., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 18–25, 2015, doi: 10.35793/jtek.4.2.2015.6817.
- A. F. Okilas, S. D. Siswanti, and M. D. Rachman, “Location based service for information publication using GPS on android-based mobile phone,” Int. Conf. Electr. Eng. Comput. Sci. Informatics, vol. 1, no. August, pp. 190–197, 2014, doi: 10.11591/eecsi.1.373.
- B. Yulianto, “Teknologi Location Based Service (Global Positioning System) Pada Perangkat Mobile,” ComTech Comput. Math. Eng. Appl., vol. 1, no. 1, p. 61, 2010, doi: 10.21512/comtech.v1i1.2168.
- M. K. S. Ni Ketut Dewi Ari Jayanti, “Letak Parkir,” Semin. Nas. Inform., vol. 1, pp. 75–81, 2014.
- E. Budiman, “Pemanfaatan Teknologi Location Based Service Dalam Pengembangan Aplikasi Profil Kampus Universitas Mulawarman Berbasis Mobile,” Ilk. J. Ilm., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 137–144, 2016, doi: 10.33096/ilkom.v8i3.81.137-144.