- JFSP receives a script of scientific articles within the scope of Pharmacy Studies which includes clinical and community pharmacy, pharmaceutical management pharmaceutical science, pharmacology and pharmacognosy. and its derivation from authors who have not been published in other journals.
- The manuscript may be submitted directly to the editorial board or sent by email editor: email@example.com.
- Manuscript typed on A4 paper with margin: upper 3 cm, left 3 cm, right 3 cm, and bottom 3 cm. The script is typed with the spacing of 1.15 spaces with a maximum length of 15 pages with one column format. The contents of the article are written in Times New Roman 11 pt.
- Indonesian and English article titles are written with specific, effective and preferably no more than 14 words. The title of the article should be informative, specific, concise, and contain keywords that describe the contents of the manuscript in its entirety. The title of the article is written in Times New Roman 14 pt and Bold.
- The name of authors is written in Times New Roman 10 pt and bold without the title and should not be abbreviated. If the author is more than one, separated by commas.
- Name of affiliation and email address wrote sequence starting from the first author with Times New Roman 9 pt and space 1.
- Abstracts are written in Indonesia and English version. Abstract consisted of 1 paragraph, 200-250 words is preferably and written with Times New Roman 9 pt. The abstract is not in the form of a summary consisting of several paragraphs but consists of only 1 paragraph that clearly, whole and complete describes the essence of the whole content of the writing covering the background (main issues), research objectives, methods, and results.
- Keywords consist of 3-5 words, separated by commas.
- The sub-titles are written in capital letters (Times New Roman 11 pt bold) and with numbering format
- Introduction: contains background research issues and objectives, literature review relevant to the problem under study (15-20% of the total length of the article)
- Research Methods: contains expositions in the form of paragraphs containing time and place of research, design, materials/research subjects, procedures/techniques of data collection, instruments, and data analysis techniques (10-15% of total article length)
- Results and Discussion: contains the results of the analysis which is the answer to the problem of research.
- Conclusions, suggestions, and recommendations: presented in paragraph form on the research findings.
- The Quote using body note. Don’t use the footnote.
- The bibliography contains the sources used as references in the study. Referral sources of at least 80% of the literature published in the last ten years is preferably. References used are primary sources of articles that exist in scientific journals or research reports (thesis, dissertation). The bibliography is written alphabetically with Times New Roman 10 pt, space 1, special indentation hanging by 0.25" after 12 pt. The rules of writing the bibliography follow the rules of APA Referencing (we recommend to use the reference manager, i.e., Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote, etc.)
Type of Publication
Original research paper is an article of detailed research that reports original research and is classified as primary literature. Original research paper includes hypotheses, background problems, research methods, results, interpretation of research findings, and discussion of possible implications. This article is generally long, with word counts ranging from 3000 to 6000. It should be divided in Title page, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, Conflict of Interest, References.
Short Communications should not have subtitles such as Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion - all these have to be merged into the running text. Short Communications preferably should have only 3-4 illustrations.
Case Study is an article compiled by pharmacy practitioners. The written cases are usually those that contribute significantly to the knowledge that is in the field. It should be divided in Title page, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Case Report, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, References.
Review Articles should be contain up-to-date information, comprehensively cover relevant literature and preferably be written by scientists who have in-depth knowledge on the topic. In general, review articles are usually long, ranging from 5000 words or even more, depending on the case being reviewed.
Get an example of the article template, as well as a template for writing.
Copy Editing and Galley Proof
The process of copy editing is a process to improve grammar, the size of letters and punctuation. Copyediting is done after the manuscript is declared worthy of publication. Process copy editing involves the author as a sign of the authors approval in terms of grammar. The Galley Proof process is the process of re-reading the manuscript before publication. Galley Proof on the OJS is expected to occur only in the position placement error
table, or description of an image that does not exist. Get an example of the Galley Proof Statement.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work JFSP accepts manuscripts that have not been published elsewhere and are not under consideration for publication by other print or electronic media. The authors agree to transfer the copyright to JFSP editorial office. Get an example of the Copyright Transfer Form.